|Recruiter:||Jaguar Land Rover|
|Listed on:||23rd June|
|Salary/Rate:||£44,000 - £54,000|
A leading premium automotive business and leading to move towards electric autonomous vehicles.
What to expect
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Software Quality Product Owner to join our growing team in Gaydon, UK. Chassis Motion Control System (C&MCS) is part of Body and Chassis Commodity Group, in Product Engineering. You will be part of the System and Software Quality Team in C&MCS, designing and implementing safe, deterministic software and ISO26262 compliant processes for our Autonomous, Connected, Electric and Shared architecture of the future.
As a software quality product owner, you will be working on innovative, high-profile projects within our growing portfolio of products, within C&MCS. You will be working to further improve our embedded, safety-critical software processes that demonstrate the completeness and correctness of our control and monitoring systems software.
As the Product Owner, you will provide leadership for a key area within Jaguar Land Rover and will work to direct a team, to deliver class-leading capability within this Product space. You will be leading the development, presentation, and agreement of quarterly proposals for the Software Quality product roadmap, including new capability and improvement. You will be working with other product owners to define the product vision, mission and determine the value delivery to the business by prioritising the list of features/tasks. This role has a focus on project management within the agile methodologies of Kanban and Scrum whilst remaining technically involved in defining the software quality process.
Day to day, you will ensure work planning aligns with business priorities and the new agile approach through structured ceremonies and working cross product to ensure dependencies and interfaces with other systems are captured and managed.
You will work within an Agile product development environment focused on creating value for your stakeholders.
* Own and manage the product vision and road map.
* Own, manage and prioritize product backlog.
* Identifying user needs, help a customer understand a business value and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases.
* Helping the agile team focus on creating high-value product increments which meet requirements.
* Provide system and software quality expertise in the development of Reliable embedded software solutions.
* Support audits/assessment in the project regarding reparation and follow up on findings to maintain departmental and company standards & procedures
* Tailor centralised system and software development strategies, software verification strategies and tool qualification strategies (termed "plans" by ISO26262) to suit the project needs.
* Ensure the adherence to JLR system and software engineering processes, standards, plans and frameworks
* Establish and deploy best technical practice; knowledge transfer in terms of formal training and mentoring regarding to Software Quality Processes, Procedures, Plans and Standards.
* Engage with suppliers on System and Software Quality matters.
* To leverage industry standard techniques and best practices to influence our system and software development process.
What you'll need
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Expert level project management experience working with large project teams
* Degree level qualified ideally in relevant discipline e.g. Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
* Experience in authoring and managing Project Road map and Product backlog.
* Experience in Software Quality Assurance methods (ISO29148, ISO29119, ISO21434,ISO26262, ASPICE) through full Software Development Life Cycle.
* Experience working with Requirement Management Software Tool e.g. Rational Doors, TRM Dassault
* Good knowledge of software verification activities such as requirements-based testing, code coverage (modified condition/decision structural coverage), static code analysis, stack and heap usage analysis.
* Competent Knowledge in reading autogenerated C code, C code and MATLAB/Simulink Models
* Experience of designing and developing safety-critical system and software in compliance with automotive, aerospace, industrial automation or medical standards (e.g. IEC61508 SIL-3, ISO26262 ASIL-D or DO-178 level A)
* Experience in System engineering processes.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to confer complex technical and procedural topis in a clear and concise form, confidently presenting with stakeholders
Contact Name: Land Rover Jaguar
Job ID: 3107796