Data Governance - Asset ManagementCity of London£60,000 - £100,000 per annum
I am currently working with an Asset Manager client who is looking for several Data Governance specialists to join their team. We are looking to speak to junior, mid-level and senior candidates.
This role will be part of our clients Data Governance Team working across the business and within change programmes to develop their data maturity.
* Detailed understanding and experience of Data Governance, Metadata management and data related roles and responsibilities.
* Experience of having implemented Data Governance within a regulated financial services environment - preferably Asset Management/Investment Management
* Experience in data cataloguing using Collibra, Solidatus, Informatica or similar.
* Understanding Operational risk protocols and control frameworks (RCSA) including data related risks and associated regulations
* Target Operating model experience and implementing processes at enterprise level
* Experience of writing Data Governance standards, policies, and processes
* Experience of Data Governance previously within an Asset Manager
* A strong understanding of Data Modelling, including conceptual data modelling
Our client has a very generous benefit package and theres lots of opportunity for career growth.
For more details, please apply using the details below.
Data Operating Model - Data Quality Framework - Metadata - Asset Management - Data Modelling - Data Target Operating