Lead Business Analyst Liverpool
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join a new established team!
This leading organization is currently going through a large digital transformation due to continued success and growth even during the pandemic!
As a Business Analyst, you will take a lead in driving the Technology & Change business strategy moving forwards, helping to drive the change of the organization which will guide the businesss short-term and long-term success!
You will initially have one direct report with the opportunity to further develop & grow the team!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a people-centric, collaborative environment. The role is based in Liverpool, and so you must be a commutable distance to their offices for visits as needed
Experience and skills requirements:
* Gathering requirements from stakeholders to inform service provisions meet business needs
* Building relationships with various stakeholders and multi-discipline skills across the organization
* Developing and manipulating data collections from core systems to ensure accuracy
* Presenting data and business analysis findings to stakeholders using easily consumed visuals, dashboards, and charts
* Working with business teams and other departments to find the best way to design new processes and solve process-related issues
* Providing technical and analytical support to enable the organization to fully exploit its information resource
This is a really great opportunity to help shape the organization moving forwards! We are just looking for a strong all rounded Business Analyst that is looking for that next step in their career!