|Recruiter:||Nigel Frank International|
|Listed on:||22nd June|
|Location:||City of London|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
My client is looking for a marketing automation manager that can manage their marketing automation team in an e-commerce environment. This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside leading professionals to drive the success of the leading global market.
- with the B2C Marketing Manager and merchant relationships team on the idea generation, planning, and execution of eCommerce emails in partnership with marketing teams from leading high street and online brands
- Fully own, manage and evolve our marketing automation tool - Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Manage the email and push notification marketing programme, including the end-to-end copywriting, production, testing, signing off, and launch of campaigns
- Management of an Email Marketing Executive, with a dotted line to the B2C Digital
- Marketing Intern - including training, development, mentoring, and organizing workload across the team
- Performance bonus
- Excellence benefits package
- Flexible work
- cycle to work scheme