|Recruiter:||Nexus Jobs Limited|
|Listed on:||21st June|
|Salary/Rate:||£45,000 - £50,000|
|Salary Notes:||£45K - £50K - pro-rata for 6 months|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
MI Analyst with MS SQL Server - City London
Our Client is an international bank with offices in the City London.
They are looking to recruit an MI Analyst with at least 5 years experience of MS SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, and Sharepoint.
The main elements of the role are follows:
- Work within MI team in supporting and delivering all aspects of MI
- BAU encompassing data warehouse back end maintenance and Housekeeping
- Support annual Disaster Recovery invoking/testing
- Contribute to design, build and implementation of new reports and applications/interfaces.
- Facilitate internal/external Audits and Penetration Testing. Remediation
-Experience working within mission-critical environments
-Experience in operational deployments
-Maintains required industry recognised skills through training and self-study methods
-In-depth knowledge of MS SQL
-In-depth knowledge of SDLC
-C# Development (advantageous)
SQL - TSQL, SSIS and SSRS. SQL - DBA. SharePoint & InfoPath. Hyperion (Oracle EPM). C#
Any experience of process automation and Equation/iSeries DB knowledge. SWIFT. AIX would be very handy.
Good interpersonal skills
Thorough and reliable
Ability to work unsupervised
This is 6 month full-time permanent role.
The salary will be £45K - £50K pro-rata.
It is intended that you will work 2 days from the office and 3 days remotely from home for the foreseeable future.
Do send your CV to us in Word format along with your salary and availability.