A fast-growing IC company (wireless connectivity) is looking for a marketing manager to join their team:
- Drive new design wins, revenue and margin growth with the Wireless Connectivity Portfolio of Zigbee/Matter/Thread/BLE IoT solutions;
- Ensure continued alignment between our solutions and the market: translate current and future customer technology needs into solution requirements covering hardware, software, and supporting tools. Work in close collaboration with Product Line Management and Applications Engineering;
- Effectively position hardware and software differentiators;
- Devise and execute on localised marketing strategies based on a deep understanding of the local IoT market landscape;
- Coordinate between customers, the sales organisation and the Applications Engineering team to ensure optimal customer support;
- Guide, motivate and provide the sales force with all necessary means to effectively sell solutions.
- Broaden customer base by continuously improving our solutions for scalability and increasing the visibility of the company as a leading player in the IoT;
- Define System-level solutions by identifying and helping implement synergies with the broader solution portfolio comprising RF Front-Ends, Power Management, and Ultra-Wide Band solutions;
- Travel frequently to regional customers and build relationships with decision makers and key technical influencers;
- Build our marketing message through diverse channels including customer presentations, industry events, online content.
- Experience 7 years in similar roles
- Strong team player, ability to pro-actively coordinate across multiple teams and work towards solutions;
- Firm understanding of mixed-signal RF devices and embedded SW in wireless applications, preferably Zigbee, BLE, Thread in specific;
- Up to date with new technologies and interested to learn more;
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or similar;
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills towards customers and internal teams;
- Proficiency in marketing techniques and concepts: market analysis, positioning, competitive analysis;
- Ability to communicate effectively in English. Fluency in Mandarin is a plus.
Please contact Karen Su at IC Resources for more information.
Contact Name: Kaiyin Su