|Recruiter:||LA International Computer Consultants Ltd|
|Listed on:||20th June|
We currently have a live requirement available for a 3rd Line Support Messaging Engineer for a large defence client. It will be an initial 6 month contract working in Bracknell. An active SC or DV clearance is required as a minimum for the role.
The role will involve:
*Incident management - Incident logging, triage and assignment on required toolsets. Manage the Incident to resolution in conjunction with the 3rd parties, keeping the record updated in accordance with agreed WI and Acting as a point of escalation.
*Change management - Support and participate as required in all Change Management Activities updating changes when completed. Raise emergency changes if required.
*Release management - regular software deployments and patching of estate.
*Request fulfillment - Implementation of Service Requests and project work where achievable.
*Knowledge Sharing - Production of KBA's and/or Work Instructions to enable and assist colleagues and/or 2nd line
*Experience working in a 3rd Line support role
*MS Exchange 2019
*MS Skype for Business 2019
*Work with other team members to reduce risks and improve service
*Automate manual tasks
*Technically Impact Change Requests on System Centre Service Manager
*Review the HLD, LLD documents for a new projects
*Microsoft Windows Server 2008 onwards
*Active Directory & Group Policy
*Security Hardening of IT Estate
*Active Directory & Group Policy
*Understanding of McAfee Security Products
*Basic knowledge of Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM)
*Base Understanding of PowerShell
Qualifications - External
Key Performance Indicators
* Feedback from customers, Project Manager, Service Lines etc.
* Feedback of participants (internal and external) for technical training sessions delivered.
* Proven track record working with product authority and external vendor support teams.
* Proven track record of problem resolutions.
* Successful solution designs implemented.
* Evidence of sharing and re-use of knowledge.
* Successful definition, implementation and conformance to processes.
* Service level requirements met.
* Response and resolution to escalated issues in a timely manner.
* Problem ownership demonstrated.
* Meets project deadlines and costs within own scope of responsibility.
* Successful track record of leading small projects.
* Errors with workarounds or fixes provided in a timely manner.
* Successful track record of working with third parties.
* Improved first time/line.
* Correct application of severity, impact and priority.
* New business secured and successfully implemented.
To be considered please send through an updated CV
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks. LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.
Contact Name: Maddison Whitfield
Job ID: 3106020