Working for an incredible start-up who are already making waves in the semiconductor industry with their innovative and unique approach to ASIC design, my client are looking for experience digital IC design engineers.
You will be part of a rapidly growing company with incredible funding, who are revolutionising AI software & hardware.
Key skills / responsibilities:
Please contact Rob Click here to contact this recruiter Resources for more information!
- Degree / M.Sc / PhD. in Computer Science / Engineering / Electrical Engineering / electronics / micro-electronics or similar field
- Minimum of 3-5+ years of experience in Digital ASIC Design (salary will be dependent on years/level of experience)
- Good knowledge or experience of analog/mixed-signal (AMS) environments
- Strong experience in digital design, SoC, integration 3rd party IPs
- Confident in Verilog / system verilog
- Experience in RTL Design & RTL simulation & Technical document writing
- Good knowledge of the full digital design flow (RTL, testbench, code coverage, synthesis, implementation, formal verification, gate level simulation, DFT, FPGA)
- Good scripting skills - python, perl shel etc - understanding of complex algorithms is a bonus
- Professional / fluent communication skills in English
Contact Name: Rob Hudson