AWE are looking to recruit a Commercial Manager - Business Case Assurance to join the business to support the implementation and operation of commercial processes.
Location - Reading area
Package - £Negotiab -
AWE (one of the best 25 big companies to work for in the UK) offers an attractive array of benefits which include:
Market leading contributory pension scheme
Generous holiday entitlement (270 hours a year, inclusive of Bank Holidays, plus every other Friday off)
Flexible working hours
Salary sacrifice scheme
Consideration for either full time or part time hours. Just let us know on your application if you wish to work part time
To provide support to the commercial team in the operation and implementation of commercial processes. To manage AWE's contracts throughout their lifecycle using established AWE commercial processes.
- Conducting assessments on the viability of internal and external commercial opportunities
- Monitoring compliance with the commercial processes to measure operational efficacy, reporting the outcomes and recommend any management interventions
- Maintaining working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Developing commercial bids, costing and pricing
- Identify and quantify the actual and potential commercial impact of key business performance risks, compliance risks, issues and opportunities on the contract baseline throughout the contract lifecycle
- Adherence to commercial processes, governance, tools and templates for commercial activities
- Creation of, applying configuration controls to, and performance monitoring of the Management and Operations (M&O) and Non M&O Contracts
- Scheduling and delivering training courses for Commercial
- All -maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player.
- Provision of clear guidance and expertise to the business on contractual requirements.
- Champion a contract management and compliance mind-set rigour within Finance and Business Management and also across the business to drive value creation and contractual compliance
- Ensuring bids comply with regulatory, governance and legislative matters
- Identify and escalate threats to the Management and Operations (M&O) and Non MO Contracts to the contract performance team
- Application of lifecycle contract management processes
- Develop and maintain commercial performance tools and processes to measure delivery against contracts.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Good standard of education or relevant experience
- Degree educated desirable or appropriate professional qualification or equivalent experience.
Contact Name: AWE
TJ/10458/R14111 - LB_1655468424