The UX Designer is responsible for providing insights into our customer's world, identifying their needs & pain points and designing solutions as part of a Product Team which are desirable and intuitive.
They will undertake a broad range of activities from User research, data analysis, story mapping and ideation to wire-framing, prototype design and user testing.
They form a key part of the cross functional Product Team.
- Work with Product Managers and stakeholders to identify requirements and priorities for user research & design
- Conduct user research through interviews, observations & other research methods to understand end user's needs & pain points
- Create user personas, user journeys, research & usability reports
- Contribute to ideation sessions as part of the cross functional Product Team to find potential solutions and ensure they are desirable
- Translate concepts into sketches, wireframes, prototypes and user flows using Visio / Aha! As the need requires
- Work collaboratively with other UX designers to ensure consistency across product offerings
- Able to help Product Managers prioritise backlogs
- Liaise regularly with clients to ensure that designs meet requirements and core business objectives
- Attend meetings to discuss and review progress on projects
- Run workshops for clients and internal stakeholders
Work with the Product Team to plan and conduct remote usability testing with users to ensure the end-product design provides optimum experience in terms of efficiency, effectiveness and engagement
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Understanding of the Design Thinking process
- Broad understanding of UX design (information architecture, psychology, emotional design, interaction design and visual design)
- Certifications from UX Design courses
- Knowledge of the Recruitment Industry or experience in Recruitment Technology
- Demonstrable UX design and research experience within a B2B SaaS environment
- Working within a fast paced environment as part of a cross-functional agile Product Team
- Designing for products within legacy and new platform environments
- Working with global teams & customers
- Working on multilingual products
Skills and competencies
- Passionate: You care deeply about the end users' needs and obsess over their pain points
- UX Generalist: You enjoy the entire design process from initial user research to prototype design & testing.
- Analytical Problem solver: You analyse and interpret data to ensure you focus on the key problems to be solved
Story Teller: You transform research & ideas into tangible design solutions and communicate them to varying audiences via presentations/workshops in a narrative relevant to situation.