As the API integrations Support person, you will be responsible for consulting and supporting partners building integrations to our APIs. You'll work in conjunction with the Partnerships & Product teams to ensure the integrations built support our company's Integration strategy.
Your work will have a direct impact on our growth and contribute to our largest strategic partnerships.
Although the role is based in Noida, this is a global support role and hence will require occasional calls with the US.
What you'll be responsible for:
- On boarding new partners onto our large network of integrated partners
- Ensuring ROI has been evaluated by Partnerships for new integration requests
- Working with Stakeholders to prioritise Integration requests in the backlog
- Ensuring the Integration Roadmap is available to all stakeholders and regularly communicated to the business
- In conjunction with Partnerships & Marketing, developing formalised Integration Certification standards
- Managing the on boarding & certification process including kick-off calls, advising on best practice workflows, supporting build questions, review and certification approval
- In conjunction with the Partners, creation & maintenance of documentation/videos of each build for both internal & external audiences
- Training of internal teams as and when necessary
- Regularly analyse and report to stakeholders key metrics regarding the integrations
- Maintain up to date Integration contacts so when necessary, notices of changes/deprecations or upgrades to our APIs can be communicated easily
- Ensure smooth handover to the allocated Partner Manager & Marketing Team once integration is complete;
- Close collaboration with Product, Development, Sales, Marketing and the Partnerships team.
What you'll be bringing to the team:
- Technical or Sales Engineering experience;
- Deep understanding of API's & able to understand JSON & XML (no requirement to be able to code)
- High degree of initiative and self-direction
- Highly detail oriented with excellent organisational skills able to manage multiple projects at once
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
- Comfortable holding professional conversations with prospects and existing partners
- Comfortable working with stakeholders across APAC / North America & EMEA
- Comfortable using or easily able to pick up new software tools for collaboration & project management such as Slack, Aha!, Confluence and Salesforce
Contact Name: Broadbean