Solutions Architect | Remote | Contract | InsideIR35
Jefferson Frank are currently supporting a leading consultancy in the pursuit of multiple experienced Solutions Architects on a contract basis.
Solutions Architect Key Skills and Experience
- Solution design: use modelling, decision making and validation techniques to design a solution that fulfils business needs.
- Integration: create a coherent solution that integrates diverse technology and business aspects.
- Business analysis: understand and validate stakeholder needs.
- Change delivery: drive transformation.
- Cost modelling: analyse financial and risk aspects of solutions?.
- Desirable Certifications- RCDA Practitioner, Leading SAFe, IASA: CITA-Specialist Solution.
Solutions Architect Key Responsibilities
- Communicates with business, delivery and operational stakeholders about the end-to-end solution.
- Identifies, prioritizes and addresses concerns related to the solution, including risk and financial aspects (business cases).
- Makes or guides architectural decisions.
- Models the solution's context, structure and financial aspects.
- Assures that the solution fulfils its present and anticipated end-to-end architectural requirements and financial constraints by analysis, validation, modelling and road mapping.
- Supports teams delivering and operating the solution?.
Please get in touch if you're interested in this opportunity.