Senior Software Project Manager - SC Cleared
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
£600 - £700
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
One of our clients are looking for an experienced Senior Software Project Manager to join them on a contract basis.
SC clearance required
6 months initially
2-3 days on site at Bristol/Aldershot, rest remote
The role will require the project manager to manage project scope and technical teams, to perform detailed planning, financial management, project and board reporting/tracking as well as Change, RAID and Stakeholder management.
What the role requires?
- Proven track record of successful delivery of Projects and Programmes in the public or private sector.
- A recognised P3M qualification (i.e. Prince2, APM PMQ, MoR, or MSP).
- Experience and understanding of delivering IT Systems & Software Development, Cyber Security or Infrastructure programmes and projects in complex environments.
- Knowledge and experience of delivery management such as governance, reporting, planning, risks/issues, benefit management, finance and change management.
- Strong commercial awareness with experience of managing to a contract and able to effectively manage scope and change both internally and externally.
- Good knowledge of financial controls and ability to interpret and report financial data and analysis.
- Experience supply chain management and their associated contracts, utilising a variety of contracting methods, such as T&M and Firm Price.
- Strong stakeholder and communication management.
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.