|Recruiter:||Jaguar Land Rover|
|Listed on:||16th June|
|Salary/Rate:||£42,000 - £52,000|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
A leading premium automotive business and leading to move towards electric autonomous vehicles.
What to expect
The purpose of this role is to coordinate the design, development, testing and introduction of new foundation brakes systems and components or commodities. The role requires the individual to deliver the commodity plan to quality, cost and time and lead on the technical content and integrity of specific components and systems across specific programmes.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
* Deliver the commodity plan to quality, cost and time, including maintaining the Worldwide Engineering Release System
* Own and deliver the Engineering Advanced Product Quality Planning deliverables
* Manage Change Request, expenditure forecasting and the relevant supplier teams in support of delivery of the programme milestones
* Manage vehicle test plans, including detailed planning of test and development stages through to sign off and support Engineering test teams with rectification of issues
* Resolve issues with component engineering and vehicle attribute teams to develop designs that meet targets
* Ensure all appropriate JLR standards are met through-out design maturation
* Provide input into new feature development
* Ensure all programme design solutions meet:Programme targets for cost and weight
* Legal regulations and Requirements Management & Design Verification documentation
* Optical Quality and Premium Consumer Product Audit requirements
* Keep all Module documentation up to date including:Meeting minutes
* Foundation and Programme Design analysis documents
* Quality history and bill of design
* Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested
What you'll need
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Previous experience of managing resolution of business, technical and process issues within a Project Team environment
* A good working knowledge of product creation & delivery, change control, product definition and change management processes
* Degree qualified or equivalent experience preferred
* Substantial experience in working with foundation brakes technology, delivery and supply base.
* Previous experience within engineering or programme planning departments
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with strong influencing and engagement skills