OnBuy have an exciting opportunity for a QA Tester to join the team.
Location: Bournemouth / Remote
Salary: Competitive + Salary
QA Tester - The Role:
Ensure the OnBuy platform and related systems are fully operational, secure, and compliant. Assess software quality through manual and automated testing. Work within an Agile Scrum team, helping to refine and plan new deliverables and performing in sprint testing. Create suitable Test Plans, Test Cases, and automation scripts to validate new code, find and report bugs and specification non-conformance.
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for identifying and reporting bugs and non-conformance to specification. You will work as part of a cross-functional Scrum team and be involved in refinement, sprint planning and in sprint testing.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in writing and executing manual and automated test cases and are passionate about quality, we'd like to meet you.
QA Tester - Key Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the QA Team to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Write and execute test cases (manual and automated) and analyse results
- Evaluate deliverables according to specifications
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional Agile Scrum teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
QA Tester - You:
- A solid understanding of eCommerce
- 3+ years' experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Test Automation experience
- Working knowledge of Cypress (desirable)
- The ability to document and troubleshoot issues
- Working knowledge of test management software
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- An analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
- Strong organisational skills
- ISTQB Foundation or higher (desirable)
- Experience testing eCommerce websites/platforms (desirable)
- Experience of working within an Agile Scrum team
To submit your CV for this exciting QA Tester opportunity, please click ‘Apply' now!
Contact Name: OnBuy
Job ID: 3104197