I have a new and exciting role based in Grenoble for a Power Conversion Systems Architect who will be responsible for the research and development of current and future technological advances.
The Power Conversion Systems Architect will investigate new architectures, concepts, and control technologies in the field of power conversion for datacentre converters.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Detect new power conversion architectures and technology trends
- Contribute towards technical studies, modelling, simulation, and prototyping for UPS's
- Develop new concepts and demonstrate the feasibility of power conversion systems
To be considered for this Power Conversion Systems Architect
position, you will need to possess an MSc or PhD in power conversion or systems control with a demonstrated background in the below:
- Power conversion systems design, converter embedded control or system control engineering
- Basic Electrical distribution knowledge and the capacity to understand and handle a full power system from architecture, device, software control to system availability
- Modelling/simulation Tools (e.g. Matlab, Simulink, Simscape, PLECS)
If this Power Conversion Systems Architect
Vacancy is of interest, then please apply with an up-to-date CV and contact details.