Online since 1999 | 11,663 IT Jobs Live NOW

Lead Full Stack Developer - Start-up

Premium Job From Client Server
Recruiter: Client Server
Listed on: 15th June
Location: London
Salary/Rate: £100,000 - £130,000
Type: Permanent

This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.

Lead Full Stack Developer Remote / London to £130k

Lead Full Stack Developer (TypeScript React) *Remote*. Would you thrive within an established and well-funded start-up environment? Are you seeking a highly impactful role where you will be able to build amazing products and lead a talented team?

You could be joining a tech driven business that have created a hugely successful talent management platform to provide the best hiring experiences for hiring teams and candidates.

As the first Lead Full Stack Developer you will be a key figure within the company overseeing both hands-on software development and technical leadership to help the team grow and perform to the top of their ability. You will work closely with the founders to help shape and evolve the platform and will make impactful decisions around architecting the platform, technology choices (the founders are keen to implement the latest modern tech), how to build out the front end, and how to ensure code deployments are maintainable and augmented as the company scales.

You will spend around 70% of your time hands-on coding and the remaining 30% focussing on growing out the team and managing their workflows. You will be encouraged to suggest new ideas and to implement new tools and technologies however, the current tech stack includes TypeScript, React, Apollo Client, Apollo Server, NestJS, Prisma, Pulumi, and AWS.

For the first few months you will be required to go into the London based office whilst you get up to speed with the team and the platform after which you can be remote from anywhere within the UK.


  • You are a highly talented engineer who has a wide knowledge of technologies and tools including TypeScript (other programming backgrounds will be considered)
  • You have worked within a fast-paced start-up environment previously and have a passion for building amazing products and teams
  • You ideally have previously led a team technically and have experience hiring and managing team workflows
  • You ideally have a background in SaaS
  • You have strong problem-solving skills
  • You have excellent communication and collaboration skills

As a Lead Full Stack Developer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £130k) plus benefits and equity.

Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this Lead Full Stack Developer (TypeScript) role.