|Recruiter:||Jaguar Land Rover|
|Listed on:||13th June|
|Location:||Jaguar Land Rover Ireland, Shannon|
A leading premium automotive business and leading to move towards electric autonomous vehicles.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Jaguar Land Rover is increasing the capability and capacity of its hi-tech global digital workforce to identify and automate activities across the Enterprise, enabling colleagues to focus on more interesting and strategic elements of their role.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be part of a small team that has a focus across a multitude of different projects right across the Jaguar Land Rover enterprise. This is a busy and a high visibility role where you will need to be highly organised and able to manage different activities simultaneously.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
You will be someone that has the ability to develop testing and frameworks to develop and deliver solutions and improvements in line with project deadlines, as well as having extensive experience in the Python language. You will have a proven track record developing testing frameworks using Agile methodologies in a demanding corporate environment.
In this role you will need to be an excellent collaborator who is able to bring multiple technologies together to create the optimal outcome, you will be able to adapt to changing circumstances and environment, dealing with conflicting priorities for yourself and others.
* Demonstrated experience with test-driven development techniques (BDD, Gherkin).
* Continuous integration and deployment with exposure to source code management tools such as Git and CI/CD.
* Committed team player, self-motivated, flexibility, with strong social skills.
* Exposure in the Software Development Life Cycle, V-Model, Agile
* Proficient in the analysis and implementation of customer requirements.
* Proficient in problem solving and debugging.
* Knowledge of Agile/Scrum and associated tools such as Jira, Confluence
* Background with Ubuntu/Linux operating systems for cloud server applications.
* Knowledge about MIL/SIL/HIL Test Environments
* Capable of working as a great teammate or independently.
Contact Name: Land Rover Jaguar
Job ID: 3102684