|Recruiter:||Jaguar Land Rover|
|Listed on:||13th June|
A leading premium automotive business and leading to move towards electric autonomous vehicles.
WHAT TO EXPECT
The High Voltage Charging System is key in JLR's electrification strategy. The High Voltage Charging team is responsible for the design and advanced development &/or selection of charging components for our electrification programmes.
The High Voltage Charging System engineer will be a key role in development of JLR's future vehicles programs. You will lead the design of multiple software and electronics hardware-based functions and be responsible for integrating these functions into Jaguar Land Rover's High Voltage (HV) charging systems.
The role will involve development of all the requirements for specific HV Charging functions, reviewing the associated Failure Mode Avoidance material, functional safety deliverables, cyber security deliverables and testing of each function to ensure suitability for production. It will be necessary to discuss suitable software environments with suppliers to ensure Jaguar Land Rover's software can be integrated into supplier delivered code.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
As a HV Charging systems Engineer you should have a detailed understanding of High Voltage Charging Systems and its operation to help design, review and refine Jaguar Land Rover's future High Voltage Charging Systems for their intended applications, ensuring their robustness and minimising cost. You should have demonstrable experience leading projects and have great communication skills. Any experience working on HIL rigs and an understanding of CAN/CAN-FD communication protocols will be seen as desirable for the role though not essential.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
* Must have significant knowledge & practical experience of High Voltage Electronic Charging systems
* Project management, Leadership and planning skills are essential, along with good teamwork and communication skills. Strategic thinking is also essential.
* Significant experience of D&R, Quality processes including 8D, FMA process as well as requirements and standards writing.
* Knowledge of CAN/CAN-FD communication protocols.
* Knowledge of ASPICE
* Functional Safety knowledge (ISO26262)
* Knowledge of Cyber security systems and techniques
Contact Name: Land Rover Jaguar
Job ID: 3102556