Associate Recruitment Consultant (Trainee or Graduate)
Bristol Office with International Opportunities
£21,000 + Uncapped Commission + Full Training + Progression + 25 days holiday + bank holiday
If you have a desire to build a career with training, progression, the opportunity to shape your future through achieving personal and work-related goals and you have the ability to motivate yourself on a daily basis then Rise Technical could be the perfect platform for you to join.
Who are Rise Technical Recruitment? - We are the largest Technical and Engineering recruitment company in the UK. Recruiting into the Engineering, IT, Energy, Scientific and Construction sectors across the UK, European and US markets.
Joining the team: Rise are committed to providing the best platform for those who have great attitudes, brilliant work-ethics & are committed to providing the best service. The opportunity is for a trainee consultant to join our US or UK Teams based in Bristol, where you will get full ISO Gold awarded training, industry-leading recruitment tools, clear routes of progression & uncapped commission. It's a great place if you're a team player & want to join a collaborative high-performing team.
What you get at Rise:
- You'll earn industry-leading commission (up to 40% of everything you invoice)
- Rapid career progression - this is based on meritocracy, if you work hard you get rewarded
- You'll get full training to get you up to speed
- Early finish Fridays! - You'll be working 10-7 Monday-Thursday and 8-4 on Fridays
- The opportunity to move to our Miami & international offices!
What we're looking for:
- Confident and energetic communicator - The role will involve a lot of outbound calling
- Keen on self-development - Think about why being successful is important to you
- Financially motivated - This is key as your base salary is £20k-22K but OTE is £37-£45k in your first year and there's no reason why you can't exceed this
- Passionate - Tell us why recruitment is for you and what you want from it!
- A good sense of humour - Recruitment can be tough but with spirits up, those days can also be great days too
- Highly motivated and goal-driven - To be successful in recruitment you need to be resilient and persevere, you get out what you put in!
What you'll be doing:
- Become the 'go-to' tech recruiter within your industry sector
- Source/Headhunt high-calibre candidates for your client across multiple channels and manage the whole recruitment process from start to finish
- Build relationships with clients and candidates
- Networking - You'll need to use the recruitment methods including Social Media platforms, LinkedIn, Phone calls and client events/meet ups
- Be the voice and brand ambassador for Rise Technical Recruitment ensuring you're giving 5 star service to your clients and candiates
What's in it for you?
- Training & Development - You'll benefit from having award winning training and a structured and dedicated development programme to ensure you're successful in your role
- Progression - We have a structured career plan in place and the sky really is the limit. We have directors across the board who joined us at Trainee level
- Empowered workplace - You'll be surrounded by like-minded, motivated people who will celebrate your success and encourage you
- Uncapped commission - Our commission structure is the most competitive in Bristol which is 10-40%
- Social & fun environment - You'll find yourself in a workplace surrounded by incredible people who you can socialise with whether it be for food/drinks or joining a sports team etc
- Flexible working - Once you're trained and can work autonomously in your role you're able to work from the office, at home, hybrid or even at one of the other locations!
To continue our success, we need to find the right people to join us - If you're eager to drive the next level of growth and make a positive impact, please get in touch and apply today!