|Listed on:||10th June|
Flexible UK location
As a Barclays Decision Analyst, you'll deliver hypothesis-driven data review to understand key business issues relating to Barclays customers, markets, products and channels. You'll then use this insight to drive the wider Banking agenda to create value for our customers, colleagues, the community and the company. You'll be depended upon to understand performance trends, customer behaviours and commercial opportunities and risks through application of quantitative analytical skills.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity - helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
You can apply from anywhere in the UK for this role. We will confirm your place of work at the point of offer, ensuring that this is considered in line with our future ways of working and overall location strategy. The hiring manager for the role will discuss the appropriate defined time in office for the role with you as part of the application process.
What will you be doing?
• Understanding customer behaviour, product and financial performance to then help to maximise product performance, support product plans and drive key strategic initiatives
• Contributing to the design, test and build of complex information across multiple decision engines to identify causal links between customer behaviour and business opportunities and performance
• Demonstrating an innovative approach to data-based problem solving, and have input into the development of a strategy that supports business strategy
• Collaborating in initiatives to support the accuracy, availability, granularity and coverage of our data, and those that implement new data management and manipulation tools.
• Communicating the findings of analysis in meetings with senior stakeholders and in visually-compelling reports or presentations.
• Developing the targeting approach to accurately identify and understand customer needs by designing tests, delivery campaigns and reviewing performance to ensure campaigns are executed effectively
• Effectively sharing complex ideas, issues and recommendations to gain agreement from different levels and backgrounds in presentation and written form.
What we're looking for:
• Experience in creating business models, both financial and consumer behavioural
• Experience in using innovative customer analysis to identify commercial opportunities
• Experience of programming in SQL, and in additional computer languages (e.g. SAS, R, Python) desirable
• Experience of statistical analysis techniques desirable.
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Extensive analytic experience preferably within financial services products/segments, digital or Telco
• Practical experience of creating customer segmentation models, and running customer targeting
• The abiity to understand customer needs
• Practical knowledge of data warehouse and MI environments and practises.
Where will you be working?
We will confirm your place of work at the point of offer, ensuring that this is considered in line with our future ways of working and overall location strategy.
Contact Name: Jack Seeman
Job ID: 3101797