PHP Developer | Remote | Competitive Salary
- 12 month Contract
- Experience Essential
Work on an exciting project involving a brilliant company who are a leader in their market. This is a fantastic company with amazing culture and benefits, therefore making this a brilliant opportunity.
Location - 100% Remote
About Our Client
My Client is looking for an experienced PHP Developer. My client is very committed to the future and is actively looking for a great new PHP Developer to join the team for a fully remote role, it is focusing around Green Technology.
The successful candidate will:
- Software development based largely around PHP
- Working on web based business applications and specialised eCommerce platforms
- A friendly, multi skilled, agile development team
- Work alongside Developers, Testers, internal Product Owners, Support and Data teams
- Feature development, solving problems, bug fixing
- Contributing ideas to improve the platforms and workflows
The Successful Applicant
- We are open to talking to developers with various levels of experience
- Requires: a good level of knowledge and practical experience in OOP PHP, at least some MySQL/JS/CSS, use of GIT/SVN or similar
- Able to work in a collaborative team and communicate well
- Care about doing your job well and interested to contribute more than just good code
- Enjoy complex challenges
- Be interested in ongoing learning and improvement
- Other related skills/technology/frameworks/experience a bonus
You'll have hands-on experience of OOP PHP.
In addition, you'll be able to demonstrate
- Strong knowledge of modern technologies and platforms used within digital applications then I would love to hear from you!
If this sounds like you if you could send your cv via Email or Linked in:
Contact Name: Emilia Himsworth