SQL Developer (SC/DV)
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
4 x NSC03 (willing to go through NSC04) or already holds NSC04
As an SQL Developer, you will develop MS-SQL queries and procedures, create custom reports, and modify ERP user forms to enhance organizational productivity. You will also be responsible for designing databases and ensuring their stability, reliability, and performance
* Develop high-quality database solutions.
* Use T-SQL to develop and implement procedures and functions.
* Review and interpret ongoing business report requirements.
* Research required data.
* Build appropriate and useful reporting deliverables.
* Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements.
* Suggest new queries.
* Develop procedures and scripts for data migration.
* Provide timely scheduled management reporting.
* Investigate exceptions with regard to asset movements.
* Proven experience as an SQL Developer or similar role.
* Excellent understanding of T-SQL programming and Microsoft SQL Server.
* Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and Transparent Data Encryption (TDE).
* Familiarity with the practical application of NoSQLNewSQL databases.
* Critical thinker and a team player.
* Good time-management skills and problem-solving skills.
* Great interpersonal and communication skills.
* Project Management
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks. LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.