The client, a Microsoft Gold Partner, are looking to add a Senior Cyber Security Engineer to their Cloud Services team!
The ideal candidates will have experience adopting cloud services to enhance information security. They will be able to deliver projects including strategy, data protection and assessments against frameworks such as ISO 27001:2013 and Cyber Essentials while keeping ahead of the latest information and best practice, to provide clients with the best advice.
Role & Responsibilities
- Investigate Intrusion detection and Prevention Systems, Full Packet Capture devices, Firewall, DDoS detection and mitigation, availability and SIEM platforms - looking for potential threats, vulnerabilities, and indicators of compromise.
- Perform Threat Hunting engagements, deep dives and act as a technical escalation point for incidents
- Act as an incident handler during high priority incidents providing thorough post-event analysis
- Provide incident remediation and prevention documentation and recommendations to customers based on defined procedures and analyst experience.
- Document and develop new processes related to security monitoring procedures.
- Ability to engage as part of the sales team to provide pre and post-sales support and implementation, taking a lead role in writing tender responses to win new client work.
- Ensuring alignment with the latest regulations and compliance requirements, such as GDPR, ISO27001, Cyber Essentials, etc
- Practical knowledge of security threats, risks, and controls
- Security concepts relating to SSL, DNS, routing, authentication, VPN, proxy services and DDoS mitigation technologies
- Secure coding practices, ethical hacking, and threat modelling
- DLP, SIEM and anti-malware tools
- GDPR and compliance assessments
- ISO 27001/27002/27017/27018, ITIL and COBIT frameworks
- TCP/IP, computer networking, routing, and switching
- Cloud technologies, Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of security governance, policies, and security frameworks such as - ISO27001, NIST, PCI DSS, Cyber Essentials, and NCSC cloud security
Nice to have:
- Certifications CISSP, CISM, SSCP
- CompTIA Security+
- CEH: Certified Ethical Hacker.
- Microsoft Certified on Office 365 / Azure
- MS-500: Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- Azure Cloud Services (IaaS + PaaS), Design and Administration
- Microsoft 365 Modern Workplace, Office 365, and EMS
Click 'apply now' or get in touch with Emmabelle Nwadikwa on (0)203 909 9490 or Click here to contact this recruiter
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We are unparalleled in our ability to match skilled Cyber Security professionals with exciting, challenging roles all across the UK and abroad due to many clients trusting us exclusively with filling their vacancies. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Cyber Security professionals. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Cyber Security opportunities. Nigel Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact Name: Emmabelle Nwadikwa