|Listed on:||7th June|
|Location:||West Durrington, West Sussex - minimum of 2 days office based|
|Salary Notes:||Up to £38,100|
It's an exciting time to join us!
Big ambitions. Big investment. Big changes. We've a lot to offer IT, analytics and project management professionals. We've already grown tenfold in the past couple of years. Now we're beginning a £106 million transformation programme - and we can't wait for what comes next, as part of an evolution so huge it'll change the way we do things forever. There's a buzz across our business. And IT, analytics and projects are at the heart of it all.
There aren't many teams who can say their work is critical to the nation. But it's something we take huge pride in. And it's why we're migrating to leading technology, upgrading networks, replacing vital infrastructure... and more. Helping us shape an IT, analytics and project function that's fit for the future, you'll need an appetite for change and bags of ideas. Our people walk the talk too - driven by a passion to improve our communities and environment.
Overview of your role:
As our IT Service Delivery Manager, you will join us on our super exciting IT transformation journey. You will be responsible for ensuring that our end-to-end services are defined, measured, reported, and continually improved to meet the evolving needs of the business. You will play a critical role as part of our Major Incident Management team ensuring prompt resolution of Major Incidents and appropriate business communication.
You will also be playing a leading role in helping us update and improve our services to our end users
Your responsibilities will include:
• Accountable for the delivery of the end-to-end IT Services, within their portfolio, provided by both SW IT and its external Service delivery partner (Dealing and Managing with major incidents that affect the running of the department, the business and subsequently SW customers.
• Management of Major Incidents, P1 and P2's through to Service restoration and Incident resolution - covering an out of core hours rota 24 x 7
• Accountable for all Major Incident communications into the business ensuring reports communicated in a language the business understands.
• Management of performance against agreed OLA's, SLA's and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs); agreeing service improvement plans, as required, with the service delivery partners and SW IT Support teams
• Provide Support in projects; developing a strong understanding of projects impacting their service area to ensure that new services are transitioned to live service with little or no disruption; chairing Service Acceptance Board (SAB) meetings and making the formal decision on Service go ‘Live'
Coming from a background in IT Service Delivery Management, you will be extremely customer focused, have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills and be passionate about service improvement. Working knowledge of ITIL is essential (certification is desirable) as is experience of writing and rolling out new and improved IT service processes and risk management.
Your benefits will include:
• Company and performance-related bonus
• Generous pension with up to 11% company contribution
• Life assurance payment equal to four times your annual salary
• Health benefits through a Cash Plan
• Free onsite carpark
• Canteen onsite
• Two paid community volunteering days a year
• 25 days annual holiday
• Occupational health service
• Perkbox benefits offering discounts and savings on several products and experiences
• Study support may be available for job-related qualifications
• We offer competitive maternity leave and flexible return to work options
If you like the sound of the role and would love to hear more, please apply now -
We look forward to hearing from you!
Contact Name: Southern Water
Job ID: 3099748