|Listed on:||7th June|
|Location:||Durrington, West Sussex 2 days office based required 3 days home working|
|Salary Notes:||£23,000 (Depending on experience)|
Mon-Fri shifts: 7am-3pm, 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm and 11am-7pm
Sat: 8am-2pm - 1 in every 10 weeks required with a 3 day weekend the following week!
It is an exciting time to join us!
Big ambitions. Big investment. Big changes. We've a lot to offer IT, analytics and project management professionals. We've already grown tenfold in the past couple of years. Now we're beginning a £106 million transformation programme - and we can't wait for what comes next, as part of an evolution so huge it'll change the way we do things forever.
There's a buzz across our business. And IT, analytics and projects are at the heart of it all.
There aren't many teams who can say their work is critical to the nation. But it's something we take huge pride in. And it's why we're migrating to leading technology, upgrading networks, replacing vital infrastructure... and more.
Helping us shape an IT, analytics and project function that's fit for the future, you'll need an appetite for change and bags of ideas. Our people walk the talk too - driven by a passion to improve our communities and environment.
Overview of your role:
Due to a continuous period of IT transformation and growth, we are looking for several customer focused super stars to join our amazing service desk team on a 12-month fixed term contract. You will be provided with full training and on-going support in-order to be fully equipped to provide a great level of customer service and IT support to both office and operational staff as well as the opportunity to work on exciting transformation projects.
By joining us on our journey, you will play an important part on supporting us with meeting key business objectives including meeting our regulatory requirements and improving both our customer and environmental performance.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Dealing with telephone calls and emails from end users for IT support and service requests
• Performing 1st level triage and support in the resolution of end user issues
• Taking ownership of end users issues all the way through to resolution
• Logging, prioritising, categorising and updating incident, problem and request tickets
• Troubleshooting issues over the phone and with the use of remote desktop access tools
• Ticket reassignment to 2nd and 3rd level resolver and fulfilment teams when necessary
• Working with 3rd parties and vendors in the resolution of support tickets
• Acting as an ambassador for IT and delivering high levels of customer service with a goal to exceed end user expectations
You might be an experienced IT Service Desk Analyst or have a strong interest in IT and would love to work in a technical environment. Either way you will have excellent customer service and communication skills, love helping people and enjoy problem solving and learning new things. The ability to work under pressure and to targets and service level agreements (SLA's) is essential, as is the ability to work on a rota basis. An understanding of ITIL and/or experience of ServiceNow is desirable but not essential.
Your benefits will include:
• Company and performance-related bonus
• Generous pension with up to 11% company contribution
• Life assurance payment equal to four times your annual salary
• Health benefits through a Cash Plan
• Free onsite carpark
• Canteen onsite
• Two paid community volunteering days a year
• 25 days annual holiday
• Occupational health service
• Perkbox benefits offering discounts and savings on several products and experiences
• Study support may be available for job-related qualifications
• We offer competitive maternity leave and flexible return to work options
If you like the sound of the role and would love to hear more, please apply now -
We look forward to hearing from you!
Contact Name: Southern Water
Job ID: 3099728