IAM (CyberArk) Security Engineer
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
£650 - £650
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
our client is an International IT Service Provider who requires an IAM Cyberark Security Engineer to join a programme with one of their customers in the UK.
DURATION: 3 MONTHS
RATE: £650.00 PER DAY (INSIDE IR35)
Security Engineer -
Key Interfaces UK GSOC/CFC IT stakeholders locally and on group levels Business stakeholders locally and on group levels TitLe: Senior Manager Security Engineer Title extern: Job ID: tbc Grading: Senior Manager Security Engineer - Operations IAM - Completely Remote Role.
- Security Engineer is responsible for oversight the daily running of the corporate security platforms, as primary point of contact for all issues.
- Security Engineer will take lead on technical governance around identity and access management and operate our regional tenant of CyberArk and associated technologies
- Leads on-going projects to improve the efficiency of services in production, proposing and supporting new developments /enhancements for corporate security platforms, in collaboration with all security area teams.
- Manages and coordinates cross-functional technology-related initiatives for cybersecurity risk oversight, identification, assessment, and monitoring.
- Role will contribute to a 24/7 on-call attendance service Top 3 Interfaces (externally and internally):
Key Interfaces UK GSOC/CFC IT stakeholders locally and on group levels Business stakeholders locally and on group levels Titel intern: Senior Manager Security Engineer Titel extern: Job ID: tbc Grading: Senior Manager Domain:
Information Security, Risk & Compliance Subdomain: Information Security, Risk & Compliance Your Job:
- Help the customer Group Cyber Fusion Centre and its regional cyber teams to develop and build a next gen cyber security monitoring and reporting platform.
- By collaborating with your team - implement innovative dashboarding to improve the way we make decisions.
- Produce high quality, actionable insights through analytics and cutting-edge predictive algorithms.
- Work as a self-starter and be actively curious about what numbers are telling us and how they can be actioned upon to improve our security posture, process effectiveness and operational understanding.
- Produce strategic views of our data and enable our teams to make better decisions using the data and telemetry available to us.
- Develop and maintain a clean, elegant and well thought out monitoring solution that allows the aggregation and correlation of data from the various cyber security platforms already in use across the cyber fusion centre.
- Work with colleagues across various disciplines and different regions to pull together holistic insights - this will include analytics, research, and the ability to take complex data sets and turn them into clear simple insights through an innovative dashboarding programme.
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.