|Recruiter:||Jaguar Land Rover|
|Listed on:||6th June|
|Location:||Jaguar Land Rover Ireland|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
A leading premium automotive business and leading to move towards electric autonomous vehicles.
WHAT TO EXPECT
JLR's digital procurement team has responsibility for creating and managing external commercial relationships that support JLR's product offerings in the digital space. It is the key point of interface for major software, services and digital content providers.
Reporting to the Purchasing Manager you will have global responsibility for specific categories, commodities or services on behalf of JLR. You will utilise your experience to analyse, define, and implement commercial and sourcing strategies for your designated product areas, including make vs buy vs collaborate decisions.
This role will see you lead the sourcing or collaborative activity through the contracting process, supported by in-market teams providing regional market intelligence and expertise. You will be responsible for ongoing relationship management, including regular business reviews, ensuring the relationships deliver quality, delivery, cost, innovation and responsiveness requirements, are aligned to programme or project timing plans, and that the product meets end customer expectations. You will support and work closely with the in-market teams and engage with specialists within the Global Purchasing function as required to ensure optimum value creation and delivery for Jaguar Land Rover, as well as leading stakeholder relationships and ensuring JLR is appropriately represented both internally and externally.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
We are looking for an individual with the ability to challenge existing thinking in a positive way whilst building credibility and trust through experience and personal style. The successful candidate will need experience of working in a global, multi-cultural environment and experience negotiating in a range of market conditions.
* Degree qualified or equivalent experience
* Ability to work independently, results driven, demonstrating tenacity, drive and perseverance with the ability to deliver operational plans in a complex, highly demanding environment.
* Capability to create high quality long term purchasing commodity strategies
* A resilient and enthusiastic individual who responds constructively to new ideas and inputs
* A strong communicator with the ability to communicate effectively with key stakeholders to influence cross-functional engagement