|Recruiter:||Nexus Jobs Limited|
|Listed on:||5th June|
|Salary/Rate:||£55,000 - £65,000|
|Salary Notes:||£55K - £65K + Benefits|
Project Manager with MS Dynamics CRM System
Our Client is an international company looking to recruit a Project Manager with MS Dynamics CRM application versions 3.0 and above.
You will have at least 7 to 10 years proven track record of working with MS Dynamics CRM.
You will have the following skills:
· MS Dynamics CRM Online within the Cloud
· Ideally should able to write .Net interfaces (Web services, WCF services) around Dynamics CRM system so that same can be used in other systems.
· Support for the business likely to be assisting within any issues/possible bug fixing/potential development opportunities
· Support the application post go-live during system setting and fix applications issues not necessarily related to code
· Assisting with architecting the Dynamics CRM system, related customizations, portals, and reports to model the client's organizational process
· Advising stake holders on best practices for CRM, development or integration processes
· Writing technical specifications for planned work
· Creating data migration and integration mappings
· Installing CRM and its related components such as Scribe.
· Building the CRM forms, screens, and views, as well as workflows and reports around the customer needs for an interface
· Guiding projects along through daily communications with the customer
· Resolving technical issues
· Regularly communicating with the customer on the status of the issue resolution
· Participating in the design and architecture sessions
Will have Agile and/or Prince 2 background ideally with certification.
The salary for this role is in the range £55K - £65K + Benefits.
The Client's offices are based in Milton Keynes.
Please send your CV to us in Word format along with salary and availability.
Contact Name: Jas Gujral
Job ID: 3098655