|Recruiter:||Jaguar Land Rover|
|Listed on:||1st June|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
A leading premium automotive business and leading to move towards electric autonomous vehicles.
WHAT TO EXPECT
We are looking for a Software Integration Engineer - ADAS, within the Software Group in Assisted and Automated Driving, this is critical for delivering ADAS technologies across multiple present and future Model Years.
The Integration Team is organized as an Agile team specialized in integrating software components in complex systems, ensuring software is configured correctly, and building and automated regression testing is performed accurately and provides good visibility to project stakeholders.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
* The incremental integration and testing of software components and/or software products and their interfaces
* The integration of software products into existing software environments to produce new platform-specific versions of the Software Products
* The creation, maintenance, and optimisation of mainline software development to ensure optimum performance based on developer throughput, verification performance and infrastructure speed
* Assist and contribute to the generation of targets and verification methods that are driven by Customer, Function Requirements, Failure Modes and Effects Analysis
* Support to the delivery of the area onto all programmes, in line with the Jaguar Land Rover Engineering discipline outlined by Product Creation Systems and the Software Delivery Process through robust delivery of commodity-driven software
* Implementation of technology, design, demonstrators, models, and validation strategies
* Simplify and stabilize build and release process through CI pipeline
* Define a long-term CI improvement plan and bring it to life, facilitating the shift-left initiative
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
* Integrate Software Components into a working baseline
* Release Management of preliminary and production of releases builds with supporting documentation
* Assist Software Deployment Pipeline for Supplier Integration Specifications to encompass the integration of supplier deliverables alongside in-house software development
* Ability to maintain and optimise CI/CD pipelines
* Enforces standards and procedures across the development lifecycle in the areas of software integration and testing and ensures that practitioners adhere to them
* Conducts tests as per the integration test strategy, recording details of failures, and carries out fault diagnosis
* Designed, configured, and implemented build systems, infrastructure, and environments for Continuous Integration Services applications
* Maintain and enhance the Continuous Integration environment on a real-time basis, maintaining configuration and developing automation
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Good relevant experience of working in a Commodity Delivery and Software Engineering environment - ideally within the Automotive Sector
* Requirements Management (RM)
* Experience in ASPICE
* Good verbal and written communications
* Run time and MISRA violation analysis experience.
* Analytical and problem-solving skills
* Track record as an effective team player with strong interpersonal skills
* Knowledge of CI toolsets JIRA, Git/Gerrit, Jenkins/Bamboo/Gitlab, Artifactory, Dockers
* Previous experience in SW development process using CI/CD
* Embedded Programming experience (C, C++, Python, Java, etc)
* Knowledge of Linux based Host environment and tools
* Experience in solving complex technical issues using a structured approach
* Agile experience
* Experience on below toolchain CANape, CAN analyzer, Control Desk, ECU Diagnostics, Polyspace, Track32