|Listed on:||16th June|
|Salary/Rate:||£45,000 - £50,000|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
OnBuy have an exciting opportunity for a Lead QA Tester to join the team.
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum, depending on experience
Who We Are:
OnBuy is growing and we're now looking for a Lead QA Tester to join our team. We are ambitious and want to deliver a number of improvements to our products, processes, and systems, all with a focus on creating a world-class experience for our customers, encouraging them to return to us as their marketplace of choice. We're also planning our international expansion, so there's no better time to join us!
We have quickly become recognised as being one of the fastest-growing eCommerce companies in the world.
We are on a mission to provide the most transparent and fair-trading platform for sellers, and a place where buyers can easily find what they need, every day. What sets OnBuy apart from other marketplaces is that we dont compete with our sellers, we dont sell our own products and we dont have our own warehouses, which creates a more efficient business model that allows us to focus on the customer experience and helps us to reinforce trust in our sellers, and the platform itself.
As a Lead QA Tester with OnBuy, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring OnBuy platforms and systems are fully operational, secure, and compliant
- Assess software quality through manual and automated testing
- Creating suitable Test Plans and Test Cases to access new and future development output, find and report bugs and specification non-conformance
- Managing and supporting the day-to-day activities of a team of QA Testers, setting priorities and ensuring quality of output
- Ensuring established QA practices are followed and QA processes are adhered too and improved as needed
- Shaping how QA delivers within the wider Development Team - helping to develop people, processes, and QA initiatives
Skills and Experience:
- An excellent understanding of software quality assurance and QA best practices
- Expert knowledge of web and API testing
- 5+ years' experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- 2+ years' experience in a Lead or Senior QA position
- Proven leadership experience
- A proven ability to lead, motivate and develop QA Testers
- The ability to document and troubleshoot issues
- Extensive knowledge of test management solutions
- An analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
- STQB Foundation or higher
- Experience testing eCommerce websites/platforms (Desirable)
- Familiarity working within Agile Scrum
- Mobile App testing experience
In return for helping us to grow, we'll offer you company equity. That's on top of your salary and in addition to our other benefits, from our inclusive company culture to discounts on our website. So apply now, and let's explore how we might work together!
To submit your application for this exciting Lead QA Tester opportunity, please press ‘Apply' now to be redirected to our website.