|Recruiter:||LA International Computer Consultants Ltd|
|Listed on:||1st June|
|Salary/Rate:||£670 - £720|
Senior Data Management Consultant
Hybrid working: Remote/Aldermaston
5 Month contract initially
Rates: £670 - £720 per day (via Umbrella-PAYE)
We have a great opportunity with a world leading consultancy, a market leader in their field. We are looking for a Senior Data Management Consultant to join the team on a great program of work.
Key Skills / Experience:
* Proficiency with MS Excel to build a Data Catalogue list consisting of Data Sources and Ownerships etc.
* Ability to Drill down into Data Structures using SQL or Similar to obtain:
* Low-level metadata from master data source e.g. table/column names, data types, etc.
* Sample data from master data source.
* Profiling/volumetrics of each master data source e.g. row counts, data change/refresh frequencies, etc.
* Strong stakeholder management
* Lead from the front to guide clients with best practice know-how
* Data Migration experience
This is a great opportunity with good scope for extension.
Apply now for your CV to reach me directly and we will reply as soon as possible.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 18 weeks. LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.
Contact Name: Jonathan English
Job ID: 3097834