To cope with the fast-pacing business progression in corporate level, my client, a listed company with prestigeous name in the industry, is looking for a Digital Business Director who can bring their fast-paced thinking, consistently bring new ideas to the table and take the lead building digital marketing practice and solutions across the group
- Take full P&L responsibility to develop and manage all aspects of the digital business;
- Develop and implement a digital and direct sales strategy to meet business objectives with a specific focus on driving sales volume;
- To build a team of professionals that can effectively execute creative digital initiatives to drive sales and ensure continued growth
- Collaborate closely with operations, factory, product development, marketing, IT, key partners and third party to create integrated campaigns to ensure sales targets are realized;
- Ensuring the efficiency and optimization of the digital ecosystem through SEO, SEM, and SMO;
- Supervising and managing all digital activities including websites, e-commerce, and social media;
- Keeping abreast of the latest consumer and marketing trends and advancements in technology to ensure superior shopping experience for customers;
- Bachelor's degree in advertising, marketing, digital media, or similar.
- 10 years of experience in advertising, digital media, or similar.
- Proficiency in digital marketing and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, and Mailchimp.
- Good understanding of mobile applications, e-commerce, CMS platforms, and better with omni-channel solutions
- Familiarity with all major social media networks including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Excellent understanding of digital practices such as SEO, SEM, SMO, and PPC.
- Adaptable, versatile, and the ability to keep up to date with consumer and marketing trends and advancements in technology.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent financial and analytic abilities.
- Strong leadership skills and entrepreneurship mindset
This is a fantastic opportunity and great project to work with 5 working days a week, comprehensive remuneration packages and training provided. We are hiring within the week and If you think this role is suitable for you please send your CV to Click here to contact this recruiter or call on +65 3163 2036 (Ext 5030).
Contact Name: Stephanie Liao