|Listed on:||31st May|
We are looking for a Senior Test / Integration Engineer within Cyber Security at Airbus Defence & Space in Newport.
Reporting into the Test Manager you will be responsible for executing allocated Work Packages within the agreed cost, time and quality constraints.
As the successful Test Verification and Validation Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing test cases to demonstrate suitability of complex products and/or systems for the Cyber Security market place.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Performing in-house and/or external testing for Cryptographic and or Key Management Systems.
- Documenting the tests and test results for allocated area of responsibility
- Verification and Validation specifications, procedures, schedules and reports are produced, demonstrating appropriate test coverage.
- Appropriate tools and techniques are used to integrate, qualify, verify, validate and accept equipment to Airbus Defence & Space standards and to customer specifications.
Skills & Experience
- Experience of formal Verification and Validation of networked electronic equipment and/or supporting software applications
- Familiar with test and integration methods for software development
- TCP/IP network configuration and test
- Test script/software development e.g. Python
- Automated Test Experience
Because of the nature of work undertaken, these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. If you meet this criteria you will also undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum DV level.
What Airbus Can Offer You:
- A competitive salary with annual profit share
- An ever growing list of company benefits including enhanced pay for maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave
- Very strong, very real career development options across our transnational, market leading company.
- A hybrid working pattern of 2 to 3 days per week in the office and 2 to 3 days remotely (delete if not relevant / shift work)
- Flexible hours - 37 per week with no core hours on Friday afternoons!
Many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need. We can't promise to give you exactly what you want, but we do promise not to judge you for asking.
Please let us know if you need us to make any reasonable adjustments for the selection process - you can share this with the Recruitment Business Partner who gets in touch if you are invited to interview. Examples of this may include (but is not exclusive to) accessible facilities; auxiliary aids; room layout etc. Any information disclosed will be treated in the strictest confidence
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
AIRBUS Defence and Space Limited
Fixed term Contract / CDD / Befristet / Contrato de duración limitada
Professional / Expérimenté(e) / Professionell / Profesional
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process.
At Airbus, we support you to work, connect and collaborate more easily and flexibly. Wherever possible, we foster flexible working arrangements to stimulate innovative thinking.
Contact Name: Airbus
Job ID: 3097493