What - Cloud IT Manager
Where - Based in Cork, Ireland, our client will offer a hybrid model of working from home and within the office
When - Actively seeking appropriate profiles now
Why - Our multinational client is enabling a world where everyone and everything can be intelligently connected. You interact with products and technologies made possible by this client every day, including 5G-enabled smartphones that double as pro-level cameras and gaming devices, smarter vehicles and cities, and the technology behind the smart, connected factories that manufactured your latest purchase.
As a Cloud IT Manager your responsibilities will be broad and include:
- Proactively engage business partners to identify opportunities.
- Drive cloud awareness and adoption amongst business partners and IT.
- Collaborate with teams across the global IT organisation.
- Management and motivation of teams of IT and cloud architects.
- Some hands-on cloud input.
Technologies and Key Knowledge
- IT management experience or desire to move towards IT management.
- Strong experience with public cloud platforms, Azure, AWS, Google.
- Experience designing and deploying cloud solutions.
- Experience as a systems engineer, developer, or solutions architect.
- Python proficiency.
- Infrastructure as code design (Cloud Formation, Terraform, etc.).
- Experience working with deploying applications and workloads to containers running on Kubernetes on-premise and/or on Cloud
- A solid understanding of Apache & IIS web technologies
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins and docker
If you think you fit the bill or would like to discuss other IT roles, I would love to speak with you. Please get in touch with Jonathan Courtney at IC Resources.
Contact Name: Jonathan Courtney