|Listed on:||30th May|
|Salary/Rate:||£30,000 - £45,000|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
IT Security Analyst - Cyber Security/ GDPR/ Infrastructure/ Linux/ Windows
Role: IT Security Analyst
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands (Hybrid Working)
Permanent - £30,000 - £45,000
Our client is a market-leading finance company operating within the UK and internationally. They are looking to add an IT Security Analyst to their team due to continued growth and success within their industry.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assist Security Engineer, Data Protection Officer, and IT Technical Team.
- Assist with administration and monitoring of Information Security Systems
- Monitor for attacks, intrusions, and other illegal activity
- Report and develop security metrics
- Assist with the development of Information Security Policies and Standards
- Identify and repair security problems
- Provide overflow support to IT Team
- Keep up to date with new data and privacy legislation as well as emerging security technologies
- Be willing and able to work out of hours when required by business
- Experience working within banking/ finance
- Experience within cyber security (2+ years)
- Experience in Network infrastructure design, firewalls, IDS/ IPS, DNS/ DHCP
- Awareness of problem-solving procedures for business-critical IT or data incidents
- PowerShell or command line knowledge
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP and network administration/ protocols
- Strong administrative and analytic skills
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills and experience
- Understanding of GDPR
- Experience analysing IT security data
- Attention to detail
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.