We are AMS. We are a global total workforce solutions firm; we enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) is one of our service offerings; we act as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provide professional interim and temporary resources.
Our client is a British-based outsourcing business focused on financial and administration services. Their vision is to help businesses and individuals succeed, creating positive experiences for the millions of people who rely on their services for a sustainable future. Through their people and platforms they connect businesses with markets, engage customers with their investments and allow organisations to grow and transform.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a IT Analyst for a 6 months contract based in remotely with some travel to Belfast.
Purpose of the Role:
The Server operations team are responsible for the resolving incidents, completing service requests & providing technical support to IT project managers to implement, upgrade and deploy systems and applications.
As a IT Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Working with the IT Service Management team ensure service level agreements are maintained through incident resolution and service request completion.
- Engage with inter-departmental teams to provide Product Lifecycle Management for all business critical systems.
- Work with IT project Managers to support the design & implementation of new systems and maintenance of existing systems.
- Collaborate with and support members of teams including our peers in Chennai and the United States of America.
- This varied and challenging role would fit someone with a desire to improve and widen his or her technology skill set.
- Working closely with our Project Management team and IT Service Management team you will need to be flexible in your work practices and able to support multiple work streams simultaneously. As well as provide support in a calm and clear manner to peers and members of other teams.
- Resolving incidents and completing service requests within agreed SLA's.
- Provide practical technical skills during project delivery lifecycle.
- Deliver support documentation and knowledge transfer as required on completion of project delivery.
- Day-to-day infrastructure maintenance, including but not limited to the management of multi-site Windows 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2016 Active Directory Domains.
What we require from the candidate:
- Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange and MS System Centre Suite
- Backup systems such as Veeam & Data Protector.
- Good understanding of Networking fundamentals and virtualised networks.
- Public Cloud (primarily Azure) is desirable.
- Load Balancing such as Kemp & F5 Big-IP.
- Virtualisation platforms such as Microsoft Hyper-V
- SANs and storage arrays such as EMC, HPE 3-par and Nimble.
- Knowledge of Linux based systems.
- Experience of working within the ITIL framework
- Effective communication skills and engagement with both IT and non-IT colleagues
- The successful candidate must have worked in a previous role where they provided infrastructure support across a variety of technologies
- An interest in emerging technologies including; containerisation, continuous build & devops.
This client will only accept workers operating via an or engagement model.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
AMS, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business