- Architect, develop, and provide production support for complex SSIS packages.
- Support the continued evolution of the data warehouse by creating tables, indexes, views, indexed views, functions, triggers, stored procedures, and tuning complex SQL queries.
- Provides production support as required to ensure the availability and performance of enterprise data and BI environments for both external and internal users.
- Conducts code reviews of ETL, and SQL processes.
- 10+ years of Microsoft SQL Server database development (TSQL) experience.
- 10+ years of experience with SQL Server/T-SQL programming in creation and optimization of stored procedures, triggers, and user defined functions.
- 10+ years of experience developing and architecting complex SSIS packages.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of the pitfalls of data integration using Excel files as the primary data source.
- Experience with the KingswaySoft Dynamics 365 Integration toolset preferred.
- Dynamics 365 and Power Platform experience a significant plus.
- Experience in lift-and-shift SSIS to Azure Data Factory a plus.
- Human Services background a plus.
- Critical thinker with extreme attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of data management best practices.
- Ability to recognize and analyze data patterns and discrepancies.
- Knowledge of data warehouse design and concepts.
- Ability to learn and adapt to changing technology in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Location: Remote, with the option to work from our Miami, FL office.
Benefits: 401k matching, medical, dental, and vision coverage, unlimited PTO, 15 paid holidays and your birthday off, Volunteer Time off, 12-weeks paid parental leave