This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
I am currently recruiting for an inside IR35 IT Business Analyst role at an IT consultancy who's end client is an investment bank,
This particular project targets significant technology advancements in Debt Capital Markets.
You will work in Debt Capital Markets Solutions team that has one of the most accomplished credit franchises in the financial services industry.
As a leading counterparty, the Debt Capital Market Solutions Group (DCMS) advises fixed income issuers on a range of transactions,
You will be part of a small well-knit global team supporting Debt Capital Markets with Technology Solutions that enable very large financial transactions.
* Role will be heavily documentation focused. Will need to engage with business,
but also largely to take broad epics and strategic requirements from Product Owner and to whittle down to the granular details.
* Convert business requirements into functional specifications, workflow diagrams, mock-ups/prototypes
* Engage in the end-to-end development process including QA and release management required to bring business requirements into production
* Work closely with developers to design new features and enhancements
* Take complex ideas and ensure they can be easily developed, tested, validated, and released safely
* Work with support teams to ensure the stability of the platforms are maintained
* Manage stakeholders from multiple regions, developing partnerships with the front office
* Drive the adoption of new components by the users
Requirement for the candidate:
* Should have 5+ years of experience as a business analyst or product owner delivering largescale IT projects within a financial institution
* Excellent communications and team-working skills
* Solid knowledge of credit markets, ideally DCM and primary markets
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Finance, Economics, or similar field of study
* Experience working with Agile methodology
* Proficiency in SQL, Confluence/Jira, Visio, and mock-up software
* Self-starter who can create solutions to business problems
* Strong attention to detail with the ability to quickly change direction on projects based on feedback
* Ability to work with a global and remote team
* Trade processing, FIX, and regulatory knowledge a plus
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales