Technical Team Lead (SC/DV cleared)
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
£450 - £550
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
The EUS Senior Technical Team Lead run reports into the DRL/OM and is responsible for scheduling the RUN and CHANGE workload based on agree Account priorities.
Ensures smooth running of team activities by managing service level agreements/performance. Liaise with Service Delivery Manager and help drive activities to improve team or individual performance. Perform own day to day technical requirement and be an available outlet to team. Likely to split team lead responsibilities with technical responsibilities 50/50 (approx). Deal with escalations from the client.
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION:
The role is responsible for day to day operational delivery and performance, IT service delivery processes, people management and ensuring that service line team is resourced to support service and business demands.
The Primary function is to manage the team, via the team leads, and enable stable service delivery to the customer.
The SLL's primary duties are the management of the service line team, which takes precedence over any technical or hands on work demands.
With Responsibility for the following teams; Warehouse, including IMAC and Builds, Evergreen & Desktop/Laptop management, tasks include;
* Manage the team
* Represent the Account in Client facing meetings
* Provides a point of escalation
* Own and resolve complaints and escalations
* Deliver consistent and stable service
* Monitor and report service performance
* Provide reporting and management information, to the Deputy Run Lead
* Ensure the end to end Operational Service Delivery is managed and delivered in accordance with the ARL/Deputy ARL
* Ensure the service line is delivered by the appointed team leader and their respective resources
* Implement agreed CSI deliverables
* Recruitment of team resources
* Manage Resources
* Develop Resources
* Dealing with regular bespoke ad-hoc requests/tasks
* Onboarding/Offboarding resources
* Ensure technical and mandated training is completed as required
* Co-ordinate with the management and Team Leads regarding Acceptance of Projects/Changes into Service
* Assist Project Management and the PMO (Cost, Time, Quality) with Project Initiation and delivery
* Interface with the PMO and Programme Lead to ensure that Project Resource allocation is confirmed and committed to the delivery of agreed, scoped and costed projects, in line with PMO/Project/Programme processes
* Service Line Lead is responsible for delivering contracted RUN/Change services for the service line is resourced and meets contracted demand
Solid understanding of Desktop/Laptop build, test, deploy, recover, dispose cycle for in scope hardware
Experience of Service Management in complex operating models spanning internal IT teams and outsourced suppliers
Strong Commercial awareness an experience of working in cross functional environment
Proven successful people management experience
Able to interact with all levels of seniority within both internal and external stakeholders
Excellent customer facing skills and a strong negotiator
Good communication and presentation skills.
A strategic thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
Strong prioritisation, planning & time management skills
Understanding of key financial indicators and able to evaluate strategic options and opportunities
Experience of process improvement and automation
Advanced Microsoft Office suite skills (especially PowerPoint and Project)
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks. LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.