SQL Developer Manchester / Remote Up to £500 per day Inside IR35
Company leading non-profit organisation is currently recruiting for a strong SQL Developer to join their team and support on a migration of one of their key systems, moving from Keystone to Northgate.
The role will focus on:
* Creating and querying Microsoft Server tables
* Scripting output to a fixed table view
* Developing complex logic to provide outputs based on business rules
Key Skills Needed:
* Strong experience working as a SQL Developer
* Experience in creating data for reports
* Experience focusing on the backend database ( SQL )
* Experience with Oracle databases
* Experience with Northgate ( NEC ) would be advantageous but is not essential
If this sounds like something of interest or you would like some more information then please apply directly!