Job Description Director of ERP and CRM MS Dynamics 365 - London
The Director of ERP and CRM is a senior member of the IT leadership team and reports to the Senior Director of Business Applications.
They will be responsible for managing Dynamics 365 F&O, D365 CRM, all associated independent software package integrated to D365 F&O and CRM. and legacy ERP applications (Navision, DataFlo) .
The successful candidate will have experience working with senior management to collaborate on business objectives and solutions.
They must have strong leadership skills to build and manage an effective team of analysts and developers to support the business's systems and reporting requirements.
This position will be a key business partner to functions across the organization.
Their team will support business application users globally and provide support with local and remote support teams. Responsibilities:
- Partner with the functional leaders and their organizations to create Dynamics365 F&O and CRM roadmaps.
- Oversee the successful implementation of the ERP and CRM roadmap and portfolio of projects, either directly or in conjunction with the IT PMO, that is aligned integrated with Company short term and long-term goals
- Establish and lead the creation of technical SOPs and work instructions
- Organize and lead a highly technical global team for scale and growth
- Specify and implement standards, methods, and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the quality, efficiency, and reliability of business applications
- Implement CSI's technology risk management framework, including Information security, privacy, and disaster recovery.
- Foster a culture of trusted partnership, service, and continuous improvement
- Establish and meet service level commitments to support reliable and efficient daily operations
- Managing significant capital and operating budgets
- Lead and coach the ERP and CRM team to their full potential and develop their careers
- Support and drive process change and communication in line with Dynamics365 F&O and CRM best practice
- Coordinate and contribute to end-user training, including the development of system documentation and training materials
- Assist with functional specifications of customizations and integrations required for Dynamics365 F&O and CRM implementations
- Provide pre-go-live and post-go-live end-user support
- Serve as the lead Dynamics365 F&O and CRM technical expert on the development team
- Take responsibility for the customized unit programming and overall system functionality
- Work with the Project Managers, Business Analyst and Consultants to understand the business/application requirements of the assigned task
- Take responsibility for delivering development tasks within agreed budgets and timelines
- Creation of technical documentation for all customizations and integrations
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and capabilities:
- Excellent leadership, management, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Success managing complex systems implementation projects
- Functional knowledge of F&O capabilities for finance, manufacturing, and supply chain
- Functional knowledge of CRM capabilities for the prospect to order, marketing, and field service
- Experience integrating ISVs with D365
- Experience with connecting D365 with Azure data lake
- Expertise in understanding complex technology & applying it in a practical way to create business solutions
- Bachelors or advanced degree in an analytic discipline such as engineering, economics, or information management
- Experience designing and presenting IT solutions
- In-depth knowledge of Dynamics 365 F&O and CRM (CE), including LCS, DevOps, BYOD, Dual-Write (DataVerse), RSAT
- SOX, HIPAA & GDPR knowledge preferred
- Senior-level application management experience (12+ years)
- 12+ years of people management
- 2+ years in a large international company preferred
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple demands
- Proven ability to write effective system and process documentation -including business and system requirements, process diagrams, and data flow charts
- Exceptional customer service skills follow up with clients and team members and takes the initiative to anticipate and solve problems
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the business
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives with a minimum of supervision
- Ability to handle and resolve conflict
Salary for this role will be in the range £90K - £110K plus benefits.
The position will be based in Kings Cross London - with remote working until the pandemic is resolved.
Do send your CV to us in Word format along with your salary and availability.