Working for a leading semiconductor company who focus on MEMS silicon timing solutions, I have an exciting opportunity as a Digital IC Design Engineer.
Based in the buzzing cosmopolitan city of Delft in the Netherlands, you would be working with a highly skilled teams of digital and analog/mixed-signal design engineers - to produce high performance, low power and highly reliable devices for the timing industry.
We can offer excellent salaries, bonus, RSUs, relocation support, and visa sponsorship if required.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Build and support verification process of CMOS chips and their components at block and chip levels
- Create simplified models of analog blocks to speed up preparing for chip tape outs
- Take part in digital design, design and verification automation process development
- Own the modeling and verification of chips
For more information, please contact Rob Click here to contact this recruiter Resources
- Degree in Electronic Engineering with circa 3-5 years' work experience
- Digital front-end engineering experience (ideally with understanding analog/mix-signal environments too)
- Experience in designing various digital filters, Sigma-Delta modulators, I2C and SPI interfaces
- Knowledge of back-end design flow: synthesis, place and route, and gate-level simulations
- Knowledge of the overall ASIC design flow
- Software development skills and scripting
- Knowledge of programming languages: MATLAB, VerilogA