Job Title: Customer Success Manager
Location: London - Remote
Job Type: Full time.
ORCHA are one of the UK's fastest growing Digital Health organisations. We operate the world's largest digital health assessment platform and library and have a suite of exciting products and services that are all geared towards getting more people using and benefiting from great health and care related Apps.
Digital healthcare holds the power to revolutionize how we treat patients. But this revolution comes with risk. Right now, there are over 350,000 health apps out there and only 20% meet safety standards. It's an issue that needs action, and with action comes innovation.
This is where ORCHA comes in. ORCHA exists to make digital healthcare healthy.
Our industry-leading technology helps national bodies, healthcare providers, professionals on the frontline and digital innovators, develop, accredit and activate the best digital healthcare apps.
Putting the transformative power of digital healthcare into the hands of patients, safely.
It's fair to say we are passionate about health apps. Digital health is rapidly emerging as the major new frontier in healthcare delivery globally and we are at the forefront of this fast moving and exhilarating environment.
What is a Customer Success Manager?
The role consists of, but is not limited to, the following key activities:
- Act as the primary contact for customers throughout the lifespan of the contract
- Qualify customer status and work with customers to understand their requirements
- Take strategic lead and accountability of the ORCHA customer journey ensuring the right product and customer fit
- Coordinating ORCHA internal departments and activities to ensure responsible teams deliver mobilisation & account management
- Understanding the specific needs of each client and supporting them to develop practical and effective strategies for the roll out of ORCHA services/solutions.
- Managing multiple accounts; driving activity and building client relationships
- Agreeing and developing customer success plans to deliver practical and effective integration, activation and engagement strategies.
- Producing training plans and leading delivery of onboarding training sessions.
- Supporting the development of new products and identifying opportunities to upsell
- Maintaining internal project management systems and CRMs such as Asana and HubSpot
- Representing ORCHA and its values at every opportunity.
What do you need to be successful for the role?
- A minimum of 2 years CSM experience in a health or technology role
- An understanding of the NHS and organisational complexities
- A proactive self-starter with an ability to work independently
- A great communicator with good written and verbal presentation skills
- An excellent relationship builder with an ability influence at all levels
- Personable with good people skills, including empathy and active listening
- Have a thirst for knowledge and understanding of digital health
- An ability to learn quickly, grasp and convey new ideas easily and solve problems
- You will have significant experience in setting and managing customer expectations
- An ability to find solutions using analytical skills to diagnose the root cause
- A multi tasker that can work in a fast-paced environment
- A collaborative team player with a willingness to help clients and colleagues achieve goals
What we offer:
We offer fun, fast paced and challenge in equal measure and we demand a high level of energy, enthusiasm, and commitment in return.
- A competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance and Healthcare Cashplan - coming soon!
- Flexible hybrid working
- Employee assistance programme
- Company laptop and home working set up
- Personalised career path ladders to ensure a fulfilling career.
- We are still young but growing fast and you have the chance to be our first copywriter, changing the experience and impression of our product with health care professionals across the world
- Expanding across the world, you will be able to join us for what we know will be a fantastic journey
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Customer Success Manager, Customer Success Executive, Customer Excellence Manager, Client Support, Customer Services Manager, Customer Services Executive, Customer Success Consultant, Experienced Customer Services Manager and Experiences Customer Services Executive may be considered for this role.