Principle Business Analyst - Hybrid (Birmingham City Centre)
Are you a talented Senior Business Analyst or Lead Business Analyst looking for a new and exciting opportunity to work for a growing, ambitious, innovative, expanding company? My client are a Global Private Equity Service Provider, who position themselves as a disrupter in the market.
You will be working as part of an innovative, fast paced technology driven culture who are always looking at ways to enhance how technology is used within their industry. This Principle BA role is focused on Data within the Finance Industry.
This role is varied, please find below some of the main responsibilities this role will entail:
- Line manage between 3 to 6 BAs.
- Leadership & Strategic thinking to progress you into more senior roles.
- Speak articulately encourage the best in people.
- When a new client is brought on and a project is created, a team are assigned, a BA will be assigned to identify gaps when gathering client data.
- Writing business requirements definition for process.
- Requirement Life Cycle - (book meetings, understand requirements, research, full workshop with key stakeholders, gather requirements from clients, reviews, groom, re-do, back and forth to developers/IT/the business, get sign off, go to developers, go to testers, the whole project team sign off, then send to development, check it, go to test, UAT, GO LIVE) basically take ownership of the process.
- Data Analysis, Data Manipulation, working with raw data.
- Drive to achieve efficiencies, identifying efficiencies in business processes which could include automation
- Stakeholder Management - Talking to the internal business, being the link between the technical teams and the business team. Client facing too. Sometimes having difficult conversations.
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below, but a good proportion, if you have transferable experience that's great too):
- SQL server - Not a master, but understands database structures
- Power BI / SSRS - Familiarity with/ working knowledge
- VISIO / Lucid Chart
- SQL - Executing SQL Queries
- Agile - stand ups, MOSCOW Prioritisation
These are types for projects this team are working on, to give you an example of what you could be getting involved in:
- Updates to existing work
- Machine Learning for automation
- Large Data Migration
- 6+ years' experience as a Business Analyst
- Excellent communication
- Experience working in Agile
- Commutable to Birmingham City Centre
- Data focused BA, who can get their hands dirty in data
My client believe in building a culture supported by strong values. They would describe themselves as:
- Self sufficient, given trust and autonomy.
- Very collaborative.
- They love to share knowledge within their own teams as well as other departments allowing transparency, creativity and better processes.
- They help each other.
- Problem Solving
- They're all in it together
- They push internal processes and systems to constantly improve and evolve.
- Base Salary - From £55,000 to £70,000 per annum (this is a wide range, what you are offered is completely dependent on your skill level which is assessed on your CV and Interview)
- 10% Discretionary Bonus
- 5-10% Matched Pension
- Life Assurance
- Plus so much more… (please enquire for more details on this)
- Working Location - Hybrid - 2 days working from home & 3 days in the office
- Office Location - Birmingham City Centre
- Contract Type - Permanent, Full Time
- Working Hours - 9am - 5:30pm
- Interview Process - 2 stages
- Reporting Into - Head of
- Salary Reviews - Yearly (or sooner for excellent performance)
- Progression Options
- Training & Development Option
- Dress Code - Business Casual
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this opportunity is not exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway. From reviewing your CV I will call you to discuss what you are looking for, and match your expectations up to the other roles I am working on, that are more suitable.
Name: Anna-Louise Reynard
Email: Click here to contact this recruiter
Phone: [Telephone number removed]
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.