|Recruiter:||Jaguar Land Rover|
|Listed on:||19th May|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
A leading premium automotive business and leading to move towards electric autonomous vehicles.
Dreaming for tomorrow is about more than ideas and ambitions. We're already building the next generation of vehicles, using repurposed and brand-new technology and techniques. We're doing more than dream, we're creating the future of mobility and automotive for years to come.
WHAT TO EXPECT
In your role as a Senior Cyber Security Engineer working in Monitoring and Detection, you'll be responsible for JLR's software solution for gather indicators of compromise from multiple applications running on a heterogeneous network of automotive ECUs. You will have to interact with the architects and developers for each application to create a cohesive framework to gather these data.
You'll develop robust security solutions and practices for real world deployment, documenting and organising information to create clear and concise insights into our security operations and their importance.
* Designing software solutions to gather (and possibly react to) indicators of compromise
* Work directly with in house and Tier 1 suppliers to create a single, cohesive monitoring framework;
* Creating and reviewing cybersecurity standards;
* Developing robust security solutions;
* Documenting and organising information to gain insights in security operations;
* Develop, document and institutionalize JLR cyber security best practice software guidelines, practices and procedures;
* Conduct reviews, identify gaps, recommend solutions, and ensure alignment with strategies best practice software designs for security/ reliability;
* Advise cyber security leadership on all aspects of cyber operations and cyber security affecting security and critical infrastructure;
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
* Minimum of a Bachelor degree in a technological engineering or computer science;
* Experience in automotive or similar safety-critical embedded area (Such as: security research, system exploitation, cyber security engineering);
* Competence to work in initial concept definition and to write a full set of requirements for a product;
* Strong technical, communication and analytical abilities;
* Ability to produce timely, logical and concise work products;
* Competent with Microsoft Office products;
* Competent with project management tools (waterfall and agile);
* Ability to handle concurrent programs;
* Ability to work effectively independently, in a team or collaborative environment;
* C language experience;
* Knowledge of IoT microcontrollers and devices;
* Clear oral and written communications capabilities to both technical and non-technical audiences;
* Master of Science degree in a technological engineering or computer science;
* Experience in automotive development (keywords - AutoSAR, SecOC, CAN, automotive Ethernet, QNX);
* Experience with secure embedded architecture design;
* Ability to learn new technologies or concepts quickly to adapt and adjust to the changing cyber threat landscape;
* Capable of conceptualizing, defining, and implementing security systems and architectures;
* Capable of designing and configuring security tools and intrusion detection systems;
* Capable of executing security certification test/demonstrations/evaluations, documenting results, developing reports, conclusions, and recommendations CISSP, CISA, CISM, or similar certification;
* Experience with network protocols analysis;
* Experience with embedded systems analysis;