Full Stack Developer
INSIDE IR35 | Fully Remote | 12 Month Contract | £600 - £750
Jefferson Frank are looking to on-board an experienced Full-Stack Developer for an exciting new greenfield project.
- Develop high-quality security conscious code.
- Participate in an agile development process and collaborate closely with the development manager and the rest of the development team.
- Write tests to ensure that the software being delivered is error-free.
- Review pull requests on GitHub
- Manage your own time and schedules to make sure deadlines are set correctly.
- State management tools in React and appropriate use cases, Redux vs Context vs Prop drilling.
- API Development
- Knowledge of back-end technologies (Node).
- Excellent knowledge of MVC best practices and structuring.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Test Driven Development (TDD/BDD)
- A strong understanding of interface and user experience development, and best practices for web and mobile.
- Great team player who can work well with both product, design and key stakeholders.
- Implement the 4 S's (Security, Stability, Scalability and Speed to Market)
- Knowledge of typescript
- Experience with GIT & version control
- Some DevOps experience (AWS)
- Experience using GraphQL, with complex mutations and queries
- Headless CMS experience
Please apply or feel free to contact me on Click here to contact this recruiter for more information.