Digital Design Engineer - Edinburgh
I am looking for Digital Design Engineers of all levels to come and my client in Edinburgh, a Global leader in power and sensing solutions for motion control and energy-efficient systems. You will be part of a growing team designs advanced power control IC’s for a broad range of product applications for some of the industry’s leading customers.
Responsibilities would include:
- Verilog RTL design at both IP and SoC level, incorporating design-for-test.
- Support verification via implementation of test-benches and RTL/gate-level simulation and debug.
- Interface with physical implementation team for the definition of physical and timing constraints.
- Contribute to the continuing evolution of the design flow and product quality by seeking out new methodologies and best practices.
- Liaise with off-site design teams as required.
- Competent in digital design techniques.
- Strong skills in front-end RTL design using Verilog or VHDL.
- Good knowledge of the overall front-to-back digital design flow.
- Strong knowledge of protocols for connecting CPUs, interconnect fabrics and peripherals together as well as knowledge of the various high-level functions
- Experience in design and verification of the integration of peripheral IPs with the focus being on correctness of the interfaces and operation of the various full-chip SOC protocols.
- Familiarity with Cadence toolsets.
- Familiarity with DFT implementations such as scan, boundary scan and BIST techniques.
- Familiarity with FPGA prototyping.
For more information on this role or others then please contact Jordan.