Role: SAP Change ManagerIndustry: UtilitiesLocation: LondonRate: £650 - £750 per day
Company client is recruiting on behalf of a top client for a hands on SAP Change Manager.
They are looking for a Change Management Lead with a strong background in supporting SAP implementations and digital programmes. This is a great opportunity to define and lead change and communications for our clients greenfield SAP deployment and across the entire digital programme.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Define and lead the change management approach that builds awareness and excitement for SAP and digital programme
* Ensure implementation of change activities to best support the organisation through the change, mitigating impacts and bringing everyone on the journey
* Lead and create the design, development, and delivery of engaging communications across the organisation
* Conduct impact assessment, assess change readiness, and support key business stakeholders, and identify the impacts on people and processes
* Lead and guide training programs including facilitating the training needs analysis, creating, and coordinating training materials development and planning the training roll out
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
* Strong understanding of SAP S/4HANA
* Developed and executed Change Management plans including stakeholder engagement, analysis, and communication plans.
* Effectively plan and lead change communications and clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
* Experience of M&A through transition and transformation
* Experience of risk and issue management and mitigation