We are currently seeking a SAP Application Delivery Specialist to join our SAP Application Integration team. The position will be based in Milan.
As SAP Application Delivery Specialist, you will have to make sure that the core application model in SAP FMS and CAR systems built by the System Integrator, fits with the business requirement, follow the SAP Best Practices and adheres to the guidelines provided by the company.
How you will contribute
Project Management, Solution design & delivery of rollout:
- Participate in design workshops and ensures SI proposes and delivers SAP ABAP solutions translating correctly business needs
- Be responsible for delivering IT simplicity and proper adoption of SAP ABAP solutions using best practices
- Support the upline manager and colleagues in the application and integration teams to generate the right solution
- Prepare the definition and execution of ABAP, Integration testing, UAT, transition plan and GoLive preparation from an SAP ERP application perspective.
- Support the program goals, timelines, and the application enablement function for the SAP CoE Global Rollout programs
- Work in close partnership with Program Leadership, Application Lead, IT Domain Leads and Business Solutions to ensure on-time and governed execution of E2E integrations
- Build and improves the required ERP solutioning and guidelines with the domains of RET, FIN, SCM
- Support to provide clear plans of knowledge transfer post go-live during hyper-care to the AMS teams
- Contribute towards the CAB by understanding evolutions and CRs. Support the system configuration modification arbitration process
- Manage the scalability of the SAP ABAP Programs to cater to multiple global roll outs
- Bring in the Multi-brand, multinational experience to be used in the continuous improvement of current solution where necessary
- Help the project team on core technical skills and support Onsite Leads for a timely and quality delivery
- Ensure no regression is introduced in the Production system by the new rollout projects
- Follow the deliveries from SI and make sure that they are according to the Kering agreed standards
- Report regularly the activities to Application Lead with precision in a way which ensure the right visibility to program leadership
- Eager to be aware and bold to propose and implement the new technologies in the market
SI/third parties' relationship management:
- Ensure that the Third Party responsible Leads produce the right reporting and follow up to you and in turn to your manager
- Review and validate detailed SI planning & activities, and ensures that lead time for activities to be performed by Kering/other third parties are correctly estimated and realistic
- Check that on his/her scope SI and other third parties are producing the expected deliverables, following the agreed upon methodology, on time and at expected level of quality
- Contribute to checking that SI/third party resources allocated to Project in his/her area are up to the expectations
- Build the relationship with the SI/third party and other third parties to achieve our goals
- Hold SI accountable, at a sufficiently detailed level. Escalate issues to Application Manager when necessary
Who you are
- SAP ABAP knowledgeable of BAPIs, IDocs, RFCs, FMs, Classes, DDIC Objects, Conversions, Enhancements, Userexits, Adobe forms, Smartforms, Reports,
- Experienced (at least 3 years) in participating to international projects with freelancers, onshore and offshore 3rd party teams (SI); you experienced at least 1 past full lifecycle implementations of ERP integration projects preferably in Fashion & Retail and working with different nationalities and geographies
- Knowledgeable of ABAP program integration using IDocs;
- Experienced in Setup IDoc ALE distribution model for destination systems
- You have worked on the atleast 2 SAP modules of FICO, WM, RET, MM/MDM, SD
- You have excellent organizational and management skills to drive projects in a proactive manner liaising across team internal and external
- Flexible, adaptive, proactive, inspiring team player, self-motivated and dynamic
- You have the attitude to infuse ideas to use latest technology and be able to present them in an understandable manner to the non-technical community
- You have trusted communication skills: written and verbal skills are a must
- Demonstrated effective analytical skills working in an international team structure
- Fluent in English written, spoken and listening.
Nice to have:
- SAP knowledgeable of Proxies, Workflow, Fiori
- SAP POPI interfaces
- You have basic knowledge of Fashion/Retail business and functionalities using ERP solution on SAP CAR & FMS system
- Language skills in French and Italian written, spoken and listening
- Basic idea and knowledge on SAP Transport management process
Why work with us?
Would you like to be part of an interesting Digital Transformation journey in the Luxury industry, where your ideas will be given wings to fly and your expertise will be provided a platform to excel? Join our teams!
Contact Name: Luisa Mancone